Cluster of Excellence “Machine Learning”
- General climate data analysis
- Impacts and connections of the El Niño Southern Oscillation
- Interactions between climatic systems
- Probabilistic Models (Gaussian Process Regression)
- Data reconstruction and prediction
I am an undergraduate student at the University of Tübingen. Currently I am in the last phase of my Bachelor degree of Media and Computer Science and I am writing my thesis in the group of Machine Learning in Climate Science. My interest in this group aroused by my general interest in natural sciences as well as my personal interest in nature, climate and weather through my hobbies of climbing and mountaineering. Therefore, this group and this thesis combines my personal interests with my academical interests in a perfect way.